SELAMAT DATANG TEMAN,SEDIKIT PERKATAAN UNTUK DIHADAMKAN

Monday 16 May 2011

MY ENDLAND FRIENDS

okay first of all i wanna thank to all my friend especially in MALAYSIA who are keep accompany me and counting my days to meet my ENGLAND FRIENDS :) i get to know them people by natalie sian robinson , sher purrrrrrrrrrrrdyyyyy kewl! shes soo matured andbeautiful , and then i meet her best friend sian clarice and mickey williamson , they teach me whats the meaning of WANGER?! get it ? WANGER and i thought it is a brand of jeans ministry . oh gosh.. im that stupid innit? yeah and after months , georgia hughes add me on facebook follow by Sophie vidal and yea we do skyped and webcam but could reach more because the line is shit , :( ill miss you guyss want more webcamming :L



THIS IS THE TWO BABY GIRL :)



THIS IS GEORGIE<3



THIS IS PORTUGAL BABY-SOPHIE<3


GEORGIE is a nice girl , she ask many thing about my country and my religion -islam.she even scared about those muslim terrorist , i explain to her that those men are muslim that is so obssesed about muslim , but our god ALLAH already told us to keep balance about world and afterlife thingy.and she afraid of purdah women who cover their face.and i told her , thats how arabian lives to cover their body from man.it is against our religion laws to reveal our body.because it is a sin.and she was been really honest to tell me that she dont like when i wear hijab, and i ssaid i must follow my God's rules , one day ill be wearin hijab whether i want it or not.and she ask me why women have to wear hijab. and told her that it is our religion ,our laws , and preventing from sin , we have to cover all of our body.if it God's sake ,then it never get hot.and yeah she told me to come to their home town :) and then i 'met' this two beautiful girls , who concerns about me to bbm me in my every night :) danielle and darcy breen :) and then bilaal , bilaal is sooo scumbag , because he keep on telling me that im a bad bad girl :'( but sometimes he talks serious :) and he can usually bother me and get himself annoys hihihi ! i love all of them , and they keep asking me whther will i come to their country ornot , but sad , i dont have tht much money , BUT I WILL DO


misses and love you loads :)



from a peng and peado -AFIQAH

No comments:

Post a Comment